Download our APK directly below. It’s safe and you can trust us!
1. Enable App Installations from “Unknown Sources” Settings > Apps and Notifications > Special Access > Install Other Apps > Then click on the application that you would like to allow.
2. Tap on the toggle switch to “Trust App From This Source”
3. Go back to your app and select the .apk file to install it.
Using Android Oreo? Click here.
1. Enable App Installations from “Unknown Sources”
Android 2.3 (and below) Versions: Settings > Applications > Select and check the box for “Unknown Sources”
Android 4.0 (and newer) Versions: Settings > Security > Select and check the box for “Unknown Sources”
2. After you have enabled installation of .apk files from unknown sources, you may open the .apk file on your Android device and install it.
2.1 Installing .apk files using a File Manager App
a) Transfer the .apk files to your device’s internal or external storage. b) If you don’t have one already, we recommend using the ES File Explorer App (ES File Explorer Download Play store link) c) Using the File Manager app, open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the APK file on your device. *** If you downloaded the .apk file directly on your device, it will be located in the “Download” folder. d) Select the .apk file you want to install. e) Select “Install” to begin installation of the app.